Monday, October 5, 2015

This Geek's Week...


My Frostgrave tokens.  I tried to create an individual narrative within each one, with an overarching theme...



Modeling/Hobby:
- Finished up my Frostgrave treasure tokens.

So, this happened...
- Worked on my KDM stuff.  I've been doing a ton of assembly, all the monster are assembled now, and a little bit of painting. I've finished up the White Lion.


Card/Board Games:
- Played a few games of KDM.  My survivors kicked the White Lion's butt during the prologue.  They also held their own on the first hunt, but didn't come out of that entirely unscathed.  My settlement is coming along...


Video Games:
- Played a few rounds of War Thunder German & US tanks.

- Played some Guild Wars 2 PvP on my engineer...
 
 
Don't forget, you can follow Nerds vs Ninjas on Twitter as well @NerdsvsNinjas .  I tweet pretty regularly, and I keep things a bit lighter... not to mention you can keep up with my Soccer/Football antics on there as well!

-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment