Tuesday, August 11, 2015

WIP shots of my painting table...



It's been awhile since I've posted some painted stuff, so I figured I'd give you guys a quick look at what's currently on my painting desk.  As you know, I try to not overload myself with projects and I try to not buy any new minis until I've completed what I've started....

Here's what Ive got going on, Saga, Battletech, and a little bit of Flames of war...



First up, my Battle Lance for Battletech.  I'm planning on doing these guys up in an Epsilon Regiment from the Wolf's Dragoons paint scheme, and am currently building up the tan layers.  Ive currently got a sizable Steiner force, and plan to do a Jade Falcon star or two, so these Dragoons are meant to be my "catch all, fight anyone" force.  I'm not sure what I'll do in the decal department just yet, leave em blank, find some decals online, or print my own...


For Saga, Ive the 8 extra Hearthguards, my priest, and two mounted bannermen.  Ive mostly been working on the Hearthguard models, though I've started building up the white on the other 3 models as well.  Once the 8 Hearthguard are completed, I'll have 5 points worth of Hearthguard in total.  For the banners, I'm going to keep it simple, and draw up some very basic black crosses on a white banner.





 For Flames of War, I'm still finishing up the last German bits from the open Fire box.  Ive got some 40's, and two units of Grenadiers.  Since they are not a main part of my force, and I don't get in any FoW games to be honest, the motivation to finish these guys are pretty low...


... and there you have it!  Of course, I'll post when I do complete one of my projects.


Thanks for continually checking out my blog, commenting, etc!

Until next time,
-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment