Tuesday, August 25, 2015

This Geek's Week...

Sails of Glory!


Modeling/Hobby:
- Finished up my priest for Saga, now I'm down to just the two Bannermen left.

- Ordered a book on the Italian Blackshirts in order to get a better look at their uniforms.  A platoon or two of Italian rifles for FoW that I think I want to paint up as blackshirts for early war.


Tabletop Games:
- Played several games of "Kid-Hammer".

- Played a game of Krosmaster Arena.

- Played a game of Sails of Glory.

- Ordered the Alpha Strike Companion book.  I figured I would give it a look...


Video Games:
- Played a bit of War Thunder.  I switched from RB to arcade mode, the idea being that I'll get a better mix of tanks.  I'm tired of getting steamrolled by teams full of invincible T-34's.


Until next time,
-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment