Monday, July 27, 2015

This Geek's Week...



Modeling/Hobby:
- Worked a bit on my "Saga Leftovers"...

- Picked up the "Battle Lance" box for Battletech, and have started working on them.



Tabletop Miniatures:
- Played a game of Saga vs Vikings, and finally won a game.



Card/Board Games:
- My order of singles arrived, so I built several new Pokemon TCG decks, including a Metal Rayquaza and a Gallade/Bats deck that I'm really liking.

- Played a game of Rampage with my daughter.

- Played 13 games of Pokemon at the Pokemon League.



Video Games:
- Played a bit of Pokemon TCG Online, Hearthstone, War Thunder, and Guild Wars 2.



TV/Movies:
- I binge-watched Attack on Titan to see what all the fuss was about.



Books & Comics:
- Finished up "Lord of Runes" by Dave Gross.  I've been in a bit of a Battletech mood lately, so I ordered "I am Jade Falcon" from amazon...

No comments:

Post a Comment