Thursday, June 11, 2015

This Geek's Week...



Hobby/Modeling:
- Worked more on my Teutonic Knights.  Although I did manage to finish up my Warlord,  I've slowed down a bit on them... I just gotta keep plugging along to get them finished.


Card/Board Games:
- Built a handful of "League Decks", including Night March (thanks Trump Ban) and a version of Crobat, I called "Dark Bats".  I'm planning ahead for the rotation, and avoiding buying any BW stuff...

- Played 16 home games of Pokemon with my daughter and played 9 League games.  The league decks I mentioned worked very well, though I'm planning to some more tweaks.  I'll start posting decks soon!


Video Games:
- Played a bit of Pokemon TCG Online.  Played a bunch of the DS.


Books:
- Picked up the latest Varian and Radovan Pathfinder novel: "Lord of Runes" by Dave Gross.  I'm 100 pages or so in, and really enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment