Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cleaning House!




I decided to do a little bit of "House Cleaning" on the side of blog, in the labels/links area.  I noticed that the list was pretty large, and yet, it was filled with a lot of old games I don't really support.  Some of the games only had a single post on here before going the way of the dinosaurs, and all of them were pretty outdated.  Ive decided to trim it down to the handful of games that I'm currently playing, painting, or just generally am into and active with.  I kept ALL the posts, many of which retained their respective labels like "Army List, Painted Miniatures, etc",  I just moved them to the new label of "Archive/Old Games" and it's an easy enough effort to bring back all the posts for a single game if I pick them back and the posts become relevant again.  As it stands, all the game-specific labels that remain are for games that you can continue to expect seeing posts about in the near future.  The keen will notice a further shift of my interests from the old sci-fi/Fantasy genre, as well as pretty much giving up card games as whole . (Due to lack of time)





As always, if there are any comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!  Let me know if there is anything you'd like to see posted on here as well!

-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment