Monday, February 9, 2015

This Geek's Week... (The times are a changin')






I think I'm going to be doing things a bit differently moving forward.  I'm not truly "quitting" gaming, but with my work schedule, family, (and soccer season starting up soon) I will be drastically scaling the "geekery" back.  This means of course, no more "This Geek's Week..." unless I have something major to say.  Not sure if anyone will miss it, as I just kept stating the same things over and over: "Worked on minis.  Played daily games of Pokemon w/ my daughter.  Played GW2." yadda, yadda, yadda.  Sure, if something does actually happen, then I'll post it, I just don't expect anything to come up.  IF you actually read my weekly updates, enjoyed seeing what I did from week to week, please LET ME KNOW!  I'm more than willing to keep doing it, I just suspect a majority of people don't really have an opinion on it...

Until next time,
- WuhSawBe -

No comments:

Post a Comment