Monday, November 10, 2014

This Geek's Week...



This Geek's Week...
Hobby/Modeling:
- Finished up the final 8 cultists, so now the whole unit of 35 is completed.  I've started on the Dark Angels tactical squad.

- Worked a bit on my Arena Rex gladiators.

Card/Board Games:
- Dismantled and rebuilt 3 decks for the DBZ TCG.  I'm still running a Nemekian Piccolo deck, I'm also running a Red Vegeta, and a Black Goku.  They are all still far from optimized due to my limited collection...

Video Games:
- Played a bit of Guild Wars 2, finishing up the level 40-ish Vigil quests on my Engineer.

*** Also, don't forget to vote on my poll off to the side about what Historical game I should start up next.  Honestly, I expected to have my 40k stuff finished by the end of the year, but I don't think I'm going hit that goal.  I'm a bit bored with Sci-Fi and seriously considering starting up a new game system sooner than I expected! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment