Monday, October 27, 2014

This Geek's Week...

Withe the return of the DBZ card game, it has been all about DBZ all weekend long!


Modeling/Hobby
- Worked a bit on my Arena Rex gladiators.

- Worked on my Cultists for 40k.

Card/Boardgames
- I decided to play the Dragon Ball Z CCG, something which I have not done in years.  I bought 2 starter decks and a box of boosters initially...

- Played in a sealed deck event for the DBZ card game at an LGS.  I pulled Goku, and he got thoroughly thrashed all night long!  I still had a blast, and left with like 4 extra boosters and another starter deck.  I'm planning to play again next Saturday.

Video Games
- My daughter and I have been on a bit of a Wakfu/Krosmaster kick, so I ended up downloading Wakfu on steam.  It's pretty fun, it's a turn based, tactical mmo, so it offers something a bit different than my other games...

No comments:

Post a Comment