Monday, September 8, 2014

This Geek's Week...

Team Fortress 2... lots, and lots of TF2...

- On the video game side, I've started playing Team Fortress 2.  I've also been playing Hearthstone, saving up enough to unlock the military quarter...

- Played a game of the L5R version of love letter with my daughter.  We followed that up with a ton of her games like checkers, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Trouble, and Go Fish.  Also got in a family game of Rampage.

- Finished up my Red Corsair bikers and worked a bit on my Spititseer for 40k.  I've also moved on to working on my cultists, which are going to be done in a mix of old guard regiments. (Tallarn, Mordian, Catachan, Cadians, etc)

- Even though I've not finished the Gildar Rift, I went ahead and got Blood Reaver from the 1/2 Priced Bookstore to continue getting inspiration for my Red Corsairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment