Sunday, August 31, 2014

This Geek's Week...

Loving the new ALIEN Deckbuilder!


- Worked a bit on my Khorne Bikers for 40k.

- Played a bunch of Hearthstone, saving up the 700 pts to unlock the next naxx level by doing the daily quests...

- Tinkered around in F2P WoW.  I was debating on upgrading fully, but I'm on the fence.  I'm sure the desire will pass once I get out of my WoW phase...

- Played 6 games of the Pathfinder ACG, solo...

Can you tell which color is my daughter's favorite?
- Went to the LGS to look for a few things.  My daughter picked out a TIE Defender to be "her ship" in X-Wing.  I also repainted it to HER specifications...

- Much to the dismay of my wife, I went to another LGS and picked up the Legendary Encounters Alien Deckbuilder, the Star Trek attack wing starter, extra dice, a 22nd cent Romulan Bird of Prey, and once more, my daughter picked out her own ship, the Reliant. (Which I also repainted to her specs)

- Played of solo game of the ALIEN Deckbuilder.  I was a Synthetic, playing through the first movie.  Made a few rules mistakes, but nothing major.  The game ended when I flipped the 3rd hazard, causing the "Perfect Organism" to be sent directly to the combat zone, where he finished me off!  All in all, I really enjoyed it!

- Played a family game of x-wing, with my daughter and I playing the Empire, and my non-gamer wife playing the rebels.  We followed it up with a game of Star Trek, but my daughter lost interest after a few rounds.  Finally, we played a few 1/2 games of the DC Deckbuilder...

1 comment: