Monday, August 25, 2014

This Geek's Week...


They may not be my best decks, but my 2 druid decks are easily my favorite...

- Worked a bunch on my 40k stuff, this time around I worked a bit on my Eldar Spiritseer as well.  I managed to finish up the rest of my termie squad.  Next comes working on my Khornate biker squad. I've also got to start forcing myself to go back to working in an assembly line method for the rest of army.

- Played a ton of Hearthstone.  I managed to save up enough gold to unlock and beat the second level of solo play as well as class challenges.  I've noticed a lot of my decks are getting trounced by people with access to better cards, so as I still refuse to spend any money on the game, I'm going to have focus on 1 or 2 decks and do a lot of card crafting.  I go by "WuhSawBe#1604" on there is anyone wants to play me. (And prolly beat up on me)

- Played a few rounds of WoT Blitz on my iPhone, though it kinda sucks on such a small screen, I really think I should be playing it on iPad...

No comments:

Post a Comment